We are very happy when our guests decide to spend their holidays in Ca’ Savio in September, because we know that they can appreciate our area at its best.
We’ll try to sum up the small events happening around, so you can have a quick guide.
First part is dedicated to local fairs, called “sagre“., where you can eat and drink at a very reasonable price and enjoy the local traditions and typical specialties.
- 5-7 September, Jesolo, “festa dell’uva”, Wine & Grapes Festival
- 11-14 September, Teglio Veneto, “Sagra dei mussi”
- 13 September, Punta Sabbioni: “Festa della contrada di Punta Sabbioni” – dinner and music
- 21 September, Lio Piccolo: “Festa delle Giuggiola”
- 28 September, Mirano: “Grande festa del vino” – the Great wine festival
If you’ve been before let us know if you liked them!