September is a month full of treasures if you are around Venice.
Today we talk about the festival of the islands of Venice Lagoon.
Maybe you have already visited Murano, Burano, Torcello, but the festival gives you the opportunity to visit the lagoon in a different way. Why? because you have:
- a special free line of the vaporetto to move among the islands
- the opportunity to visit small islands (Certosa, Mazzorbo, Mazzorbetto and others) normally quite difficult to be reached
- the chance to discover the secrets of Burano, S. Erasmo and Torcello.
We give you some examples:
- early morning birdwatching excursion on board on a typical caorlina (small boat) in the laguna nord
- excursion to the Certosa island, a parc in the lagoon (walking excursion of 2 hours, suitable to families)
- discovering Mazzorbo: vineyards and orchards
- lagoon sunsets, boat excursion with a photographer
- dragon boat excursion from S. Erasmo
- S. Erasmo by bycicle
- visiting the historical garden and orchard of the artist Lucio Andrich in Torcello.
The full program is available [in Italian] on isole in rete website.