Today we try to recap what you can do if you visit Venice in September:
- Sunday, 2nd September: Regata Storica di Venezia
- 29th August – 8th September: the 69th Venice International Film Festival
- 29th August – 25th November: The 13th International Architecture Exhibition, titled “Common Ground”
- visit the Peggy Guggenheim collection. The current exhibition is “Cycling, Cubo-Futurism and the 4th Dimension. Jean Metzinger’s ‘At the Cycle-Race Track”, until Sept., 16th
- “Tiepolo nero. Graphic work and engraved plates” at Ca’ Rezzonico Museum of the 18th Century Venice, until October 14th
- Visit Palazzo Ducale and the other Civic Museums, at a special price
- 8, 9,16, 22, 23, 29, 30 September: I Bochaleri. ceramic workshop
- 14th September: Beads Hunt in the ancient Venice Ghetto, ¿Do You Bead? Venezia Art Jewelry Showcase
Ins’t enough? You can always choose to take a walk at the Zattere and enjoy the late Summer sun..
Take advantage of the Camping Ca’ Savio Offer for September (8th-30th): stay in a mobilhome Torcello or Capri in a new Beach House or in a Bungalow Seconda Fila 7 days at the price of 5 and 4 days at the price of 3!